Last summer, I had the opportunity to try out some of the labels from Mabel’s Labels and have to say that I absolutely love them. And I’m still using them on everything from sippy cups to shoes – and coats, especially after Abby lost all three of hers at one point last fall. I am quite convinced that having her name inside her lunch box is the ONLY reason that we still have it in our possession today – I can’t even count the number of times that it’s been left on the bus, or in any number of places both inside and outside her school building.
Yes, that’s the lunch box in question, that you see peeking out from behind the girls’ water bottles in the photo above. 🙂
Well, courtesy of The Giveaway Connection, I have an opportunity for one of you to be able to try out Mabel’s Labels as well! I have a Camp/School Pack, which is a $34.00 value and consists of 15 Sticky Labels, 40 Iron-Ons or 50 Tag Mates™, 8 Shoe Labels, and 2 Bag Tags, to give away. The labels are dishwasher/microwave-safe and UV resistant, and the clothing labels are laundry safe. You can find out more information about them here: http://www.mabel.ca/mabel.php?n=camp-school%20pack.
Here are the details of this giveaway:
- You can enter by visiting the Mabel’s Labels site and leaving a comment here to let me know which labels you just don’t think you could live without. Please don’t just say ‘choose me’, or your entry will be discarded. US entries only, please.
- The contest will run from January 7th until Wednesday, January 14th at noon EST, and I will be choosing the winner through a random drawing.
- Please make sure that you leave either a valid e-mail address or other way to contact you with your comment! If you win and I can’t contact you, then I’ll have to choose another winner.
If you’d like extra entries, you can:
- Subscribe to my RSS feed (click on the orange icon in the upper right sidebar) or subscribe via e-mail – leave me a separate comment to let me know.
- Mention this contest on your blog with a link back to this post, and leave a separate comment with the link to your post so I can find it.
- Either Twitter about, ‘Stumble’, ‘Digg’ or ‘Kirtsy’ this post – leave me a separate comment with your username at whichever site you chose (one extra entry per method).
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED – the random number generator has chosen comment #99 as the winner:
Congratulations to Ursula, whose extra subscription entry has won for her! I will be e-mailing you shortly to work out the details.