Yes, it’s true – these long, lazy days of summer are coming to an end, and soon enough our days will be filled with school, activities and raking up those pesky leaves. But summer’s not quite finished yet – there’s still some time to sneak in some fun, and Coca-Cola’s helping us enjoy every moment with their 125 Years of Summer Fun initiative. It’s simple – to help celebrate their 125th anniversary (wow!!), Coca-Cola created a summer-long program through My Coke Rewards to create summer fun for families. Through the program you can earn a variety of rewards by using their interactive treasure map – all you do is enter codes (found on 15 different Coca-Cola brands on My Coke Rewards) and gain points. Then you can redeem those points for prizes that include sweepstakes, instant win prizes, supporting a good cause, donating to your child’s school – and more! There are even recipes, tips and other special offers available on the summer treasure map.
If you are not a yet a My Coke Rewards member, simply log on to www.mycokerewards.com and follow the prompts for new member registration. There are always great prizes to redeem at any time of year, but don’t forget to stop there now and redeem your points to take advantage of 125 years of summer fun before it all ends on Labor Day!
To help celebrate, Coca-Cola is offering a ‘Park Kit’ as a prize to one lucky reader here. The Park Kit is valued at $50 and includes a Coca-Cola tote, sunglasses, sports bottle, sunblock kit, LED lamp (for nights when you’re just not ready to go inside), football, frisbee, and a cool reversible ball (all pictured above). If you’d like to win this to enjoy the last bit of summer with your own family, here are the rules:
- Enter by leaving a comment here to let me know what your last-minute summer plans are. Are you going to squeeze in one last trip to the beach/pool/? before school starts (or has it already started for your kids)? This is required – please don’t just say anything like ‘choose me’, or your entry will be discarded.
- The contest will run until Wednesday, August 31st at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected through random drawing using the ‘And The Winner Is’ plugin, contacted by e-mail and listed on this post. US entries only and you must be 18+ years of age, please.
- Please leave a valid e-mail address or other way to contact you! If the winner hasn’t responded within 2 days, an alternate winner will be chosen by random drawing.
- If you’d like extra entries (totally optional), you can:
- Sign up at My Coke Rewards – leave a comment here to let me know if you did (or if you’re already a member – 1 extra entry either way).
- Follow @Cocacola on Twitter – leave a comment here to let me know you did (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my RSS feed (click on the orange icon in the upper right sidebar) or subscribe via e-mail – leave me a separate comment to let me know (1 extra entry).
- Mention this contest on your blog with a link back to this post, and leave a separate comment with the link to your post so I can find it (1 extra entry).
- Tweet this giveaway – leave me a separate comment with a link to your tweet. For an easy way to tweet, just click the ‘re-tweet’ button at the bottom of this post.
- ‘Like’ this site on Facebook – there’s a link in the sidebar or you can click here. Leave a comment to let me know (1 extra entry).
So that’s a total of 7 comments/entries if you do all of the extra entry options.
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED – and the winner is…
- Lindley A – Comment: I am a JAMTOT email subscriber- thanks!
The prize was provided by The Coca-Cola Company but The Coca-Cola Company is not a sponsor, administrator, or involved in any other way with this giveaway. All opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of The Coca-Cola Company. As a thank-you for posting, my family received a Park Kit like the one being given away.