Just some quick links and fun stuff I found around the web this week:
First off, don’t forget to enter my giveaways over on my other site – for a Precious Moments figurine and a $25 gift certificate to Hanes! Don’t miss out on the travel tips in the Hanes/Disney post as well. And other new posts this week include a book review for Beneath a Buried House by Bob Avey, a review of the Rose Petal Cottage that I won from MomViews, and why PRIZEY works for me! 🙂 There are going to be several more fun giveaways coming next week too, so stay tuned (and subscribed)…
This week’s Contest Round-Up is up over at the other site as well. And don’t forget to check the Contests page during the week – there are some pretty awesome giveaways happening around the blogosphere so you don’t want to miss out on your chance to enter any of them!
Here’s a few interesting things coming up around the blogosphere:
- Today is Blog-a-thon 2008, hosted over at Write From Karen. This year’s theme is ‘Support Our Troops’.
- Monday starts off another round of the Giveaway Carnival over at Bloggy Giveaways! Last time there were almost a thousand contests listed before the week was over, so start getting those fingers ready for some major typing… 🙂
- On July 29th, 5 Minutes For Books will be asking, “What’s On Your Nightstand?“. What a great way to share what you’re reading and see what others are as well!
- Mommies United is having an entire week dedicated to ‘Back To School’ – with articles, real life stories, tips and tricks, and of course, some great giveaways! Join them from August 18-25.
Some interesting posts I read this week on other sites include:
- BlogHer 2008 is over – but there are a lot of wrap-up posts out there to read, especially for those of us who couldn’t make it. Most especially, check out the interview videos over at 5 Minutes For Mom! The first few interviews are up and live – and there are more to come as well.
- Check out the next installment of Jennifer’s blog tip sharing series over at Playgroups Are No Place For Children – this one is all about your ‘Brand‘.
That’s it for this week – Hope everyone has a great weekend! 🙂