Just some quick links and fun stuff I found around the web this week:
First off, don’t forget to enter my giveaways over on my other site, for an Under Construction DVD and the new Laurie Berkner CD! And other new posts this week include a post about a wonderful surprise contest prize that I received, and reviews of some great hair accessories, a fun new Hasbro game, a ‘green’ dishwashing liquid, and a fun children’s book. 🙂 More fun giveaways coming next week too, so stay tuned (and subscribed)…
This week’s Contest Round-Up is up over at the other site as well. And don’t forget to check the Contests page during the week – there are some pretty awesome giveaways happening around the blogosphere so you don’t want to miss out on your chance to enter any of them!
Some interesting posts I read this week on other sites include:
- Congrats to Christine over at From Dates To Diapers, and Colleen from Classy Mommy on being selected as part of the new WalMart ‘Money Saving Moms’ panel. Don’t miss the launch of the new community in September!
- The Family Review Network is up and running, so look for some great new product reviews to come soon – on my site, and many others! And thank you to Kailani for all of her hard work in setting up and managing the network.
- Chris is up to the fifth trade in his Great Minivan Trade Up project – stop by his new site and see how it’s going. What can you trade up?
- Michelle over at Scribbit has a fun post on her observations about the Beijing Olympics – as well as an incredibly thought-provoking one asking if the Olympics are good for America.
- There are a lot of thoughts about gearing up for ‘back-to-school’ lately (obviously for good reason, lol). A few of the ones I’ve related to are from Summer’s Nook, Take 90 West, Musings of a Housewife, One Mom’s World, and Real Life.
And one more piece of news! At some point, very soon – be on the watch for a new look around here, courtesy of the wonderful Shera from Sweet ‘n Simple Design. I love what she’s come up with – and hope you will too! 🙂
Hope everyone has a great weekend!